Start a Sugar Free Diet to control obesity and Diabetes
- Some people completely stop using sugar in their diet in a sugar free diet but this belief is wrong
- Avoid eating too much sugar or too much sugar in the diet
The trend of sugar free diet is increasing.
Nowadays, people are choosing to follow a sugar control, obesity, diabetes and maintain metabolism.
A sugar-free diet protects the body from many diseases as well as helps in weight control.
Most of these foods are rich in nutrients and are linked to natural sources.
Nation Nutrition Week is celebrated every year from 1st to 7th September.
This year’s theme is Its Right, Bite by Bite. According to this theme, health foods are to be included in the diet.
Nutritionist Surabhi Parik explains what a sugar free diet is and how it works.
What is Sugar Free diet Food?
Sugar-free food means that it does not contain too much sugar.
It also contains simple carbohydrates.
Eating more than 350 calories of sugar per day increases the risk of obesity, diabetes and heart disease.
Apart from this, consuming too much sugar also weakens the body’s immune system.
Normal sugar contains simple carbohydrates.
It is digested quickly and immediately enters the bloodstream.
This raises the level of blood sugar.
Some people believe that a sugar-free means completely stopping sugary foods.
But this belief is wrong. It is important to avoid taking too much sugar.
How Does a Diet Work?
A sugar-free diet does not cause a sudden change in blood sugar.
Taking this improves the metabolic rate and makes you feel full.
Protein and fat in your body produce energy.
This causes gradual weight loss.
Eating a lot of food in such a diet is completely stopped.
Also, eat more citrus fruits.
What to eat
- High fiber foods like broccoli, china seeds, berries, tomatoes, brown rice etc.
- Eat olive oil, nuts, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
- Lentils, beans, salmon, eggs.
- Include seasonal vegetables in the diet.
What not to eat
- Items made from junk food, sweets, candy and refined grains.
- Soda, soft drinks, cane sugar and table sugar.
Benefits of Sugar Free food
Weight loss will be followed by fatigue and constant tiredness.
Sugar free items take longer to digest.
In addition, they will be able to stay energetic for a long time.
- Blood sugar levels in such foods remain the same during the day.
- Sugar free diet helps to look younger by reducing the effect of age.
Talking about the digestive system,
low sugar and high fiber diet protects against irritable bowel syndrome i.e. intestinal disease, bloating, bacterial infections.
Reducing sugar intake reduces the risk of fatty liver disease.
Swelling in the body can be reduced with the help of sugar free food.