How to download vaccine certificate
How to get cowin certificate?
Right now, COVID-19‘s second wave has made the world worse. In this, the government issues digital certificates after taking the first dose of the coronavirus vaccine, which shows that it has been confirmed that the vaccine has taken 2 doses.
How to download certificate of vaccination?
At present, the corona is less common. In March and April 2021, more than 4 lakh cases were received from Corona in a single day.
The Union Health Ministry has placed more emphasis on corona vaccination. In India, more than 25 crore people have been vaccinated.
While after taking the first dose of vaccine, the government issues a digital certificate which is called Vaccination Certificate.
The vaccination certificate contains basic details. In which name, phone number, address, Aadhar card number, age etc.
There are too many details of vaccination. As the first dose is taken. And when to give a second dose. Due date is the details of the arrival and location and to whom it was given.
Step by step aarogya setu app vaccine certificate download
How to download the vaccination certificate cowin portal
How to download vaccination certificate from cowin
How to download cowin vaccination certificate step-by-step process
- Step open https://www.cowin.gov.in
- step Sign in and register
- step After signing in, one time password OTP password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Step After logging in, there will be a button in the Certificates tab
- step You can download your vaccination certificate by clicking on the download button
How to get beneficiary reference ID cowin
Get beneficiary ID cowin It is a very easy process. Follow step by step.
- Step open cowin and complete your registration
- Step enter mobile number
- Step verify OTP (one time password)
- Step Enter your Aadhaar card details and personal details as asked
- Step get your beneficiary reference ID cowin
This way, anyone can easily get the beneficiary reference ID cowin from the Step by Step cowin app or cowin website.
How to download vaccination certificate without beneficiary ID
Download vaccination certificate without beneficiary ID You will get the Umang application and the beneficiary ID vaccination certificate downloaded from the cowin portal.
The Digilocker app and Aarogya Setu app will require a beneficiary ID. Vaccination certificate cannot be downloaded without your mandatory beneficiary ID.
How to download vaccination certificate from digilocker
How to download vaccine certificate in digilocker
- Step download digiLocker app
- Step register and add your details name, phone number, Aadhaar card
- Step open health section
- Step click on ministry of health and family welfare.
- Step Open vaccine section
- Step 13-digit reference beneficiary ID
- Step download your certificate
How to download covaxin certificate
How to download cowin certificate online ?
How to download vaccination certificate from aarogya setu
Step by step how to download vaccination certificate from aarogya setu app.
- Step install aarogya setu application
- Step to sign in using phone number and click Cowin tab
- Step Enter 13-digit beneficiary reference ID
- Step click on Vaccination Certificate
- Step click download vaccination certificate
How to link vaccine certificate to passports via cowin app?
How to link vaccine certificate to passports via digilocker app?
How to link vaccine certificate to passports via aarogya setu app?
People who travel abroad have to show a certificate of vaccination. But now you can link your passport with a vaccine certificate. Follow the steps below.
- Step open or log in https://www.cowin.gov.in
- Step click on ”raise issue” button
- Step Click on Add passport details
- Step Enter passport number in the ” Enter beneficiary’s passport number” section
- Step tick the declaration box
- Step click on the ”submit request” button
- Step Go back to the account page, download update certificate